Thursday, April 14, 2016

keyboard warriors


It had been weeks right? Busy is the right word to describe everything now. This is the only posting where I didn't go home in the middle of it. Bertahan sampai menangis-nangis rindu mama. Tons of commitments need my greatest effort and attention. Study group thrice weekly for the incoming final MBBS professional exam including weekend. And surely with the workloads of current posting, with all those case presentations, seminars, logbook and what not.

Last week I got a text from a friend asking for my availability for a simple meetup. Sorry my dear, I can't really find a date for you yet. And today my high-school kakak dorm asked my availability for a gathering. I've to throw tons of sorry to everyone for this unavailability. I'm apologizing peeps.

105 days left before the final MBBS professional exam begins.  The questions can range from the commonest to the rarest disease on earth you can find. This is a serious matter. I won't sacrifice many hearts if it's not as serious as it sounds. I won't even sacrifice my own if it doesn't sound important as it actually is.

And what's more serious that the questions? It's about self-preparing to become a doctor. I know I'm not dealing with any simple things. I know I'm not dealing with a machine nor a robot. Seconds of delay in emergency cases can lead to permanent disappointment. And yes it's not as simple as the theory sounds because each person is different to others. So yeah that's it! Please make doa for us :)

I wish I can write more but I know I've to stop here. Again soon :)





No comments: